Department: Medical Services - Pediatrics
Qualifications: MBBS + DCH / FCPS / MD / DNB - Pediatrics
Experience: Fresher to 2-4 years of experience
- To take proper history and do physical examination and come up with plan of care along with consultant. To write Initial assessments of patients admitted during their shifts.
- To be in house during their shift.
- To liaison with super specialist where ever appropriate.
- To communicate with patients / Relatives on the plan of care.
- To communicate and update consultants on the progress of the patient at the beginning and end of the shift and also whenever there is change in the condition of the patient.
- To write progress notes daily
- To do the discharge summery
- To do order entries for medications and services
- To participate in Medical camps when required.
- To participate and contribute to the departmental quality initiatives
- To adhere the safety norms of the hospital, follow both patient, and staff safety rules.
- Assist in covering for unexpected absence
- To perform any task / job as and when assigned by the superior
- Under the direct supervision of the Consultant, Registrars are responsible for the in-patient and out-patient medical management of children.
- Shares the responsibility for Labour Ward / OT cover of newborn and emergency duties.
- To follow the hospital practices and demonstrate initiative aligned to ensuring the safest possible environment for patients and staff.
- Undertake responsibility for the admissions and day to day care of children admitted / referred to the paediatric department under consultant supervision.
- Appropriately deal with paediatric problems in other areas e.g. the Accident and Emergency Department or other wards in the hospital in related cases.
Department: Medical Services - Cardiology
Qualifications: Graduate with Diploma / DM Cardiology
Experience: 2-3 years post DM / DNB Cardiology
- Participates in on call and emergency duties.
- Investigates, diagnoses & treats medically and/or surgically ill patients, under direct supervision of a Senior Consultant
- Ensures a high standard of clinical care in consultation with other Specialists and Medical Staff
- Explains the procedures & answers queries of patients and attendants
- Provides specialized pre-operative & post-operative clinical services in the outpatient clinics, under direct supervision of a Senior Consultant/ Consultant.
- Provides specialized clinical services to the patients in OTs, CathLabs & Critical Care areas, under direct supervision of a Senior Consultant/ Consultant. (as applicable)
- Ensures Quality Control in the department
- Follows all the Clinical protocols, procedures & policies and ensures that it is followed by the department staff
- Participates in quality assurance activities within the Department, including audit and clinical review programs to monitor standards of practice to facilitate continuous improvement
- Follows the duty rosters of his/her department
- Follows department specific clinical postings of the doctors
- Attends Cathlab procedures and documents reports post procedure.
- Performs 2D ECHO as and when required (optional)
Experience: MBBS with 3-4 years of experience in casualty
Skills: Good Communication Skills, Good Team Work , Emergency Handling
- To assess the patients on admission & take detailed history and physically examine the patient.
- Responsible for attending to patients on call
- Prioritizing and triaging the patient in Emergency Room
- Practise infection control techniques and evidence based practice
- Good coordination with all departments in the hospital for faster quick functioning of casualty cases
- Deal with medico legal cases.
Qualification: MBBS/DA/MD Anesthesia
Experience: 0-2 Years
- Monitor patient before, during, and after anesthesia and counteract adverse reactions or complications.
- Monitor patient conditions during treatments, procedures, or activities.
- Record type and amount of anesthesia and patient condition throughout the procedure.
- Record patient medical histories.
- Trained in Labor analgesia.
- Provide and maintain life support and airway management and help prepare patients for emergency surgery.
- Implement advanced life support techniques
- Prepare patients physically for medical procedures.
- Examine patients, obtain medical history, and use diagnostic tests to determine risk during surgical, obstetrical, and other medical procedures.
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
Department: Critical Care
Qualification: MBBS with ICU Experience or MBBS + MD/DNB (Medicine, Pulmo, Anesthesia)
Experience:1 Year post MBBS and Fresher post MD/DNB.
Skills: :Good Communication Skills, Good Team Work
- To take admission in critical care.
- To perform ICU procedure as per protocol
- To follow the hospital practices and demonstrate initiative aligned to ensuring the safest possible environment for patients and staff
Qualification: DMRE/ MD/ DNB in Radiology
Experience: 0-5 Years (Full Time / Part Time / Only night calls.)
- To administer radiology programs and directs and coordinates department activities in accordance with accepted national standards and administration policies.
- To plan, scope, emphasis and objectives of the radiology programs, conferring with management, consultants of other departments and Medical staff ascertain hospital.
- To participate with personnel of other departments in planning joint administrative and technical programs and recommend methods and procedures and techniques reflecting applicable advances in the field to guide professional and technical staff.
- Radiology JMS should have a core expertise in these areas: Radiology Plain -To report all X-rays & Procedure, Special Procedure Radiology,Ultrasonography & Color Doppler Studies in OPD & IPD, CT Scan Study & Procedure Studies, Mammography.