Associate Consultant - Cardiology:
Department: Medical Services - Cardiology
Qualifications: Graduate with Diploma / DM Cardiology
Experience: 2-3 years post DM / DNB Cardiology
- Participates in on call and emergency duties.
- Investigates, diagnoses & treats medically and/or surgically ill patients, under direct supervision of a Senior Consultant
- Ensures a high standard of clinical care in consultation with other Specialists and Medical Staff
- Explains the procedures & answers queries of patients and attendants
- Provides specialized pre-operative & post-operative clinical services in the outpatient clinics, under direct supervision of a Senior Consultant/ Consultant.
- Provides specialized clinical services to the patients in OTs, CathLabs & Critical Care areas, under direct supervision of a Senior Consultant/ Consultant. (as applicable)
- Ensures Quality Control in the department
- Follows all the Clinical protocols, procedures & policies and ensures that it is followed by the department staff
- Participates in quality assurance activities within the Department, including audit and clinical review programs to monitor standards of practice to facilitate continuous improvement
- Follows the duty rosters of his/her department
- Follows department specific clinical postings of the doctors
- Attends Cathlab procedures and documents reports post procedure.
- Performs 2D ECHO as and when required (optional)